O (212) 832-0170
M (917) 744-2888
Emily has been an active neutral since 2014. She serves on the mediation panels of the Federal District Court for the Southern District and the New York State Court – Commercial, and is a certified neutral with FINRA. She mediates a broad range of subject matter, including employment, complex commercial contracts, intellectual property, and corporate and partnership law. In addition to her work as a neutral, Emily is a litigator and adviser for corporate clients on corporate, commercial, intellectual property, governance, and financial matters.
Emily practiced law at Kirkland & Ellis and Reed Smith, where she focused on intellectual property, commercial, corporate and financial litigation, and dispute resolution. She has also spent considerable time in-house at Macmillan Publishers and, most recently, the large asset manager Bridgewater Associates, where she was the Acting General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, and Head of the Corporate Counsel Department. She brings all of this experience to bear in her mediations, in which she seeks to understand the parties underlying business or personal objectives, seeks creative solutions and fosters a professional and productive environment for constructive dispute resolution.
For more information on Emily’s mediation practice, please contact her directly at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.832.0170.
• Nouhaili vs. Endeavor Air, Inc. 18-cv-00621 (Employment)
• Wagner vs M.A.C. Cosmetics, Inc. et al., 18-cv-00178 (Employment)
• Jifkins Arellano v. Armstrong Partnership NA Ltd et al, 16-cv-04134. (Employment)
• Brown vs. New York City Board of Education, 16-cv-07531. (Employment)
• Rosa vs NYC Council of Carpenters Benefit Funds, et al - 15-cv-04828. (Employment)
• Rios v. Cartagena, 14-cv-07583. (Contract)
• Live Face on Web vs. Nextcom Media, LLC, 16-cv-07366. (Copyright)
• Rogers v. Bisono, 15-cv-06670. (Civil Rights)
• Live Face on Web vs. Seely & Durland, Inc., 16-cv-7353 (Copyright); Seely & Durland, Inc. v. Trumbull Insurance, 17-cv-0385. (Insurance)
• Gonzalez v. Garden Gourmet Markets, 17-cv-2017. (Employment)
• Sunaz v. Despont Studios LLC et al., 17-cv-01979. (Copyright)
• Trobbiani v. Design2Desire NYC Corp. et al., 17-cv-05352 (Employment)